THE REF is a professional platform dedicated to gallerists, curators, artists, cultural institutions and art schools worldwide.
You are a professionnal ?
gallerists, curators, cultural institutions
- THE REF is the perfect prospecting tool for you thanks to its selective database referencing artists from the most prestigious exhibitions (biennales, fairs), awards winners and graduates from the best art schools.
- You can access a huge database aggregating all the art events (biennales, fairs, expositions) and referencing the galleries and artists that took part in those events.
- You can easily promote your latest exhibitions on the dedicated public-access web space.
- THE REF also allows you to call for artists all around the world, expanding the international impact of your self-organized competitions.
- More generally, THE REF is an efficient time-saver… No need to take an new intern in your gallery anymore.
You are an artist ?
- You can benefit from THE REF’s great promotion tools allowing you to easily expose your work (image, video, sound), your statement, your vision
- You can easily contact professionals and apply to calls for artists (projects, residencies, competitions) : you can spend less time prospecting and more time creating
- THE REF allows you to gain visibility thanks to a dedicated ad space (promotion of your creations, your exhibitions, your awards, …)
- THE REF provides you with an address book to help you to manage and sort out your network (profiles that interests you, people to contact, etc.)
THE REF has been meticulously created by interviewing art professionals and artists all around the world. It took 2 years for the creators to gather all the problematics of gallerists, artists, curators, cultural institutions, and define their specific challenges and issues. THE REF is expecting to offer a reliable and appropriate solution for each member of the art business. THE REF is still under construction and will soon be available.